cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrewCrew
Level: Power Up

Can't sign into Powerapps app

Hi all,

I've spent the better part of the last 2 days trying to figure this out but to no avail.  I am new to Powerapps and I just wanted to test something out but I can't seem to get into the app in either Android or iOS.  What happens is this:

I launch the application.

It asks me to sign in (providing my username/email)

I type in my email and it asks me for my personal account or work/school account (I choose work/school)

It loops me back to the screen asking me for my username/email again.

It seems to work fine on my Windows 10 machine.

We do have SSO Enabled with our domain and it should redirect back to our sign in screen but never seems to work.  Anyone have any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
BrewCrew
Level: Power Up

Re: Can't sign into Powerapps app

Update:

I lied, it was just on Android I can't get this to work.  I was able to get in on an iPad (however, I'm trying to create a barcode scanning application and the camera integration on the iPad through Powerapps was TERRIBLE.  Never did read the barcode and the camera had a horrible delay to it)

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can't sign into Powerapps app

Hi @BrewCrew,

Could you please share a bit more about the issue that you mentioned?

Which version of PowerApps Mobile App do you have within your Android Device?

Please check if you have enabled SSO (Single Sign-On) within your Android Device. More details about enabling SSO within Android Device, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/active-directory-sso-android

Please also check if the version of PowerApps app within your Android Mobile Device is the latest version. If not, please update it into the latest version, then try it again to check if this issue is solved.

Please check if the version of your Android Device is the latest version, if not, upgrade it to the latest version and try it again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,250)