cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suep
Level 8

Virtual keyboard actions

I built a powerapp which is a survey we want our buyers to complete. Most of it consists of drop-down fields with a few text iinput fields. The users only need the virtual keyboard to appear for the text imput fileds, however it pops up at all fields. This is an issue with the users -- is there  any way the keyboard can be prevented from popping up on drop-down fields but appear on text input fields?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff CarlosFigueira
PowerApps Staff

Re: Virtual keyboard actions

In the combo box control by default you can search for the item to select, by using the keyboard. If you disable searching, then the keyboard should not be presented when you select that control:

ForumPost001.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff CarlosFigueira
PowerApps Staff

In the combo box control by default you can search for the item to select, by using the keyboard. If you disable searching, then the keyboard should not be presented when you select that control:

ForumPost001.png

View solution in original post

Suep
Level 8

Carlos, thank you so much for the answer to my keyboard issue. After looking at all of the options several times, I never would have guessed the answer you provided. So simple but difficult to find. You are awesome!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,915)