cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

CDS - Create database error

Getting this error when trying to create database in new enviroment for a new powerapps.
If i go in under the security tab the enviroment admin is me and the correct adress and domain is shown.

The request failed with error: '{"OperationId":"00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000","Status":"FailedToCreate","Errors":[{"Subject":"InitialUserEmail","Description":"No user was found for given InitialUserEmail xx.yy@@zz.onmicrosoft.com' in tenant context"}],"Information":[],"OperationLocation":null,"ResourceLocation":null,"Context":{"Items":{}}}'. The tracking Id is '61c468fe-c102-40db-8c02-17ce8ca45763'

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

Re: Create database error

Hi @Anonymous,

This may be due to a known issue where provisioning production environments fails if you do not have Office 365 Global Administrator priveleges in your tenant.  If you have a way of getting that access today, then you should be able to work around this issue. Otherwise we're working on rolling out this fix ASAP, targeting end of this week.

-J

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

YES

I Can confirm the issu! Database can be created with global admin role.

I resolved my problem with global admin role and can bulild my app and hope it is solved when its time to make the next one!

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Power Apps Staff CWesener
Power Apps Staff

Adding @ManasMSFT from the Admin team.

Thanks,
Clay.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Suddently i can get one step futher in creating DB in my enviroment. It started provisioning database and after 1 hour i get "The application package 'CDSManagement' failed to install on instance 'a19a9b90-5a38-43be-9dc7-89ed85419af5'"

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think i now tried every thing... Cant get the database to be created!

error db CMD powerapps.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't get anyware, anyone has an ide to solution or whatto test next?

Have recreated enviroments and new once and getting same error.

Have been able to create database in test enviroment but not in prod.

I have checked that i have PowerApps Plan 2. 

PS. under Plan(s):

PowerApps Plan 2
PowerApps for Office 365
PowerApps Plan 2 Trial (Expired)
Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

Hi @Anonymous,

This may be due to a known issue where provisioning production environments fails if you do not have Office 365 Global Administrator priveleges in your tenant.  If you have a way of getting that access today, then you should be able to work around this issue. Otherwise we're working on rolling out this fix ASAP, targeting end of this week.

-J

Anonymous
Not applicable

YES

I Can confirm the issu! Database can be created with global admin role.

I resolved my problem with global admin role and can bulild my app and hope it is solved when its time to make the next one!

Thanks

skmcken
Level 8

I'm having the same issue even though I am a Tennant Admin. Am I getting the same issue because I already have a Production / Sandbox Environment Configure under my Dynamics Provisioning?

Power Apps Staff jo
Power Apps Staff

That would not cause an issue here.  Can you post a screenshot/text of your environment Id and the error message you are getting?

skmcken
Level 8

@joI've tried this about 6 or 7 times now since last night with the same error. Below is screenshot from the current attemp

CDS Provisioning.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,977)