cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
empe12
Frequent Visitor

EXTREMELY URGENT! Deleting Data Source does not work!

Hi all,

 

I tried to update my DataSource (User-Defined Connector) in the App.

When I delete the Data Source I get the message:

Problem with deleting your Data Source. Try again later.

Sitzungs-ID: 69f2c5d5-f433-4948-8e96-2d0b110c1ef3

 

And then another window pops-up with a message:

Sorry, something went wrong.

Contact with Support and show them following message:

 

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2018-12-18T10:05:27.152Z
Version: 3.18114.25 (v3.18114.25.98778746)
Session ID: 69f2c5d5-f433-4948-8e96-2d0b110c1ef3
description: {"exception":{"message":"XMLHttpRequest error(string). {\"traceLevel\":3,\"message\":\"An error occurred in Document API document.unregisterserviceasync, activity id d0f922b1-8fcd-41e6-a7e2-30977bb2b20d\",\"status\":500}","name":"UnhandledError","_isCritical":true,"detail":{"exception":{}}},"error":"[circular]","promise":{"_oncancel":null,"_nextState":null,"_state":{"name":"error","enter":"[function]","cancel":"[function]","done":null,"then":null,"_completed":"[function]","_error":"[function]","_notify":"[function]","_progress":"[function]","_setCompleteValue":"[function]","_setErrorValue":"[function]"},"_value":"[circular]","_isException":false,"_errorId":19,"done":"[function]","then":"[function]"},"id":19,"setPromise":"[function]"}
stack: UnhandledError: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.unregisterserviceasync, activity id d0f922b1-8fcd-41e6-a7e2-30977bb2b20d","status":500}
at a (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.18114.25.98778746:1:...)
at o.prototype._translateError (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.181...)
at o.prototype._raiseTerminalError (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.181...)
at o.prototype._unhandledException (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.181...)
at Anonymous function (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.181...)
at Anonymous function (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.18114.25.98778746:1:...)
at Anonymous function (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.18114.25.98778746:1:...)
at u (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.18114.25.98778746:1:...)
at q (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base.j...)
at O.enter (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base.j...)
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.unregisterserviceasync, activity id d0f922b1-8fcd-41e6-a7e2-30977bb2b20d","status":500}
callStack: UnhandledError: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.unregisterserviceasync, activity id d0f922b1-8fcd-41e6-a7e2-30977bb2b20d","status":500}
at a (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.18114.25.98778746:1:...)
at o.prototype._translateError (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.181...)
at o.prototype._raiseTerminalError (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.181...)
at o.prototype._unhandledException (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.181...)
at Anonymous function (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.181...)
at Anonymous function (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.18114.25.98778746:1:...)
at Anonymous function (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.18114.25.98778746:1:...)
at u (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.18114.25.98778746:1:...)
at q (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base.j...)
at O.enter (https://cdn-paaprodweu.azureedge.net/v3.18114.25.98778746/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base.j...)

 

Can someone from the PowerApps team look in the logs and try to find the solution to the problem?

It is very urgent, thank you.

 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @empe12 I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and that you haven't received any support. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so I will have our Product Team review and assist. 

 

@Anonymous

empe12
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Anonymous,

 

It works in older version (3.18113.22).

I have used the link i got here -> https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/IfError-stopped-working/m-p/194102

 

It will be great if this bug will be fixed in the next release.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

Sign up for our May 4th event!

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (19,323)