cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
U1ACC

Hide or disable the "Save" button at the top left of the PowerApps form

Hi,

I would like to hide or disable the "Save" button on the PowerApps (top left ) please see attached as an example.

can you please advise what is the best way to do it?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@U1ACC ,

You can remove all functions from OnSave property of the Sharepoint Integration screen and if the user push the save button nothing will happened. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@U1ACC 

You cannot disable those controls as they are part of the standard integration to SharePoint.

You will need to augment them by working with the OnSave, etc. actions in the SharePoint integration object.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@U1ACC ,

You can remove all functions from OnSave property of the Sharepoint Integration screen and if the user push the save button nothing will happened. 

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@gabibalaban 

Yep, that is sort of what I meant by augmenting the OnSave action.  

In general, those buttons are not controllable because they are part of the "Standard" interface of SharePoint.  So, from a User Experience, they should always see them as that is the interface between SharePoint and the User.

I would recommend, rather than doing nothing on the button, at least displaying a message to instruct them to either do something different, or simply automatically "press" the button in the app for them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Thank you @gabibalaban @RandyHayes for the suggestions, but can you please advise where I can find the "OnSave property" ? is it under "App" on the PowerApps Tree View? if you can please provide some screenshots would be great!

thank you agian!!

@RandyHayes @gabibalaban I found the "OnSave property" ! 🙂 , it's under the "SharePointIntergation" below the "App"

Thank you again for your support!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,433)