Did you mean: 
PDRC
Helper I
Helper I

How to get meeting id ,passcode in canvas app

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a teams meeting
I have used a clearcollect

Set(CalendarId,LookUp(Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTablesV2().value, name = "Calendar"));
ClearCollect(Meeting,Office365Outlook.V4CalendarGetItems("Calendar").value);

Now I took a gallery and showing all my calendar details there like subject,body etc

PDRC_0-1669894991884.png

I also want to show the above highlighted stuff in the gallery ie., MeetingID,Passcode and the link ie., click here to join the meeting

If anyone know how can I show that thing in the gallery please let me know.

Thank you so much for understanding and reading this, really appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PDRC ,

I made a sample for you.

vxiaochenmsft_0-1669964514312.png

TrimEnds(Substitute(LookUp(Split(PlainText(ThisItem.body),Char(10)),"Passcode" in Result).Result,"Passcode:",""))

vxiaochenmsft_1-1669964580380.png

TrimEnds(First(Split(Last(Split(PlainText(ThisItem.body),LookUp(Split(PlainText(ThisItem.body),Char(10)),"Meeting ID" in Result).Result)).Result,"Passcode")).Result)

vxiaochenmsft_2-1669964623218.png

First( Split( Last( Split( First( Split(ThisItem.body,"Click")).Result,"href=""")).Result,"""")).Result

Best Regards,

Wearsky

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PDRC ,

You can insert a html text control into gallery and set its HtmlText property to:

ThisItem.body

vxiaochenmsft_0-1669947991408.png

vxiaochenmsft_1-1669948015009.png

Best Regards,

Wearsky

PDRC
Helper I
Helper I

@v-xiaochen-msft 

thanks you so much for the reply
but is it possible to store the below content(meeting id,passcode and link) in Dataverse and retrive the same from database?
because when I am creating a meeting I am storing in dataverse database and I am retriving it in gallery from the same database at that time these links are lost and I am not able to connect to the meeting.

That's why if I can get these links and code separately it will be helpfull to store in database  and when I will retrive in canvas I am able to join the meeting.

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PDRC ,

I made a sample for you.

vxiaochenmsft_0-1669964514312.png

TrimEnds(Substitute(LookUp(Split(PlainText(ThisItem.body),Char(10)),"Passcode" in Result).Result,"Passcode:",""))

vxiaochenmsft_1-1669964580380.png

TrimEnds(First(Split(Last(Split(PlainText(ThisItem.body),LookUp(Split(PlainText(ThisItem.body),Char(10)),"Meeting ID" in Result).Result)).Result,"Passcode")).Result)

vxiaochenmsft_2-1669964623218.png

First( Split( Last( Split( First( Split(ThisItem.body,"Click")).Result,"href=""")).Result,"""")).Result

Best Regards,

Wearsky

PDRC
Helper I
Helper I

@v-xiaochen-msft 
Thank you so much for the help really appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,428)