cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jan_mac
Helper III
Helper III

How to show the group members of Yammer groups in Powerapps mobile?

Hello everyone! I hope you can all help me, How to show the group members of Yammer groups in Powerapps mobile? I can't find a function from the Yammer - PowerApps Connector that can achieve this. Maybe you all know an alternative to achieve this? Any help is appreciated Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Ashwin7104
Super User
Super User

Hey @jan_mac - Is your yammer group connected with Microsoft 365 group ?

If this post helped you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

jan_mac
Helper III
Helper III

I think not since the Microsoft 365 resources is not visible on the right navigation link.

Would it make a difference if the Yammer groups are connected with Microsoft 365 group?

@jan_mac - Yes. We can use Graph API to get members of Microsoft 365 group easily.

If this post helped you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,938)