cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stapes
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Menu bar in PowerApps studio keeps disappearring. How do I get it back?

The Menu Bar - highlighted in the picture below, disappears whilst I am editing an app.

How do I get it back?

Menu line disappears.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@PowerAddict and @stapes 

Also, to add - I find that switching tabs in the browser (or opening a new one if you have no others) and then switching back to the studio will bring the top bar back.  It's a bit annoying.  First time I saw it I freaked because I had just made a ton of changes and could think of no way to save my work.  I opened a new tab to search some things, then came back and they were there again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PowerAddict
Super User II
Super User II

This, I believe, has started to happen in the latest version of Power Apps. I suggest you go back to an older version by changing the authoring version of Power Apps and see if that helps.

To do that, open the app in the studio, and go to Accounts. Then select Change authoring version and select 3.2.0082.19 (or any other older version). Then click Reload + apply version. 

PowerAddict_1-1598614206017.png

Let me know if this helps.  

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Microsoft Business Applications MVP

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

@PowerAddict and @stapes 

Also, to add - I find that switching tabs in the browser (or opening a new one if you have no others) and then switching back to the studio will bring the top bar back.  It's a bit annoying.  First time I saw it I freaked because I had just made a ton of changes and could think of no way to save my work.  I opened a new tab to search some things, then came back and they were there again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

dnourie
Advocate III
Advocate III

Happening to me as well. C'mon Microsoft! Updates are supposed to improve things, not make them worse!

Thanks for the suggestions @RandyHayes and @PowerAddict !

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (68,912)