cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christy_Roach
Level: Powered On

Random code showing in form

I've created a form from a SharePoint list and randomly odd text will pop up that looks like code.  It is very definitely not happening on every form that is completed but I can't figure out why it is happening at all.  I am attaching a screen grab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Random code showing in form

@Christy_Roach and @caburk 

This looks like HTML...are you sure these fields you are displaying are not just set up to be RichText text columns, and that perhaps you have rich text in them?

I would check the definition of the Column in SharePoint first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
PowerApps Staff caburk
PowerApps Staff

@Christy_Roach can you please file a support ticket so we can capture the appropriate information to troubleshoot. This appears to be a bug.

Thank you,

Casey

Christy_Roach

Hi Casey - I am happy to do that but I am not sure I know how to.  Where would I go to do that?

Super User
Super User

@Christy_Roach and @caburk 

This looks like HTML...are you sure these fields you are displaying are not just set up to be RichText text columns, and that perhaps you have rich text in them?

I would check the definition of the Column in SharePoint first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Christy_Roach

A couple of fields were enhanced rich text. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I could have sworn I had changed all of my fields to that but obviously not.