cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexiscool3104
Frequent Visitor

Link anonymous users to edit form in Power Pages

My scenario: Anonymous users email a pdf doc, the doc is analysed for data using AI Builder and the data is saved as a record in Dataverse. 

I want to automatically email back a link to the record in Power Pages, where the user can look over what AI Builder spat out, and update the record through a form for any missing fields, or things the bot got wrong. 

I have the anonymous user's email address saved and associated to the record.

How do I send them a link to a page on my Power Pages portal so that they can only update the record associated to that link? (or how do i link a single record in a power pages form)

Any help would be extremely appreciated!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NatGeo
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @alexiscool3104 ,

I think if you create a Web page with the Basic form on it, you can refer to this web page by providing URL.

To refer to the particular record you can add a record ID to URL. 

Please have a look at Power Apps Portals Tip #128 - Append Record ID To Query String - Engineered Code - YouTube.

Hoping it helps.

NatGeo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NatGeo
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @alexiscool3104 ,

I think if you create a Web page with the Basic form on it, you can refer to this web page by providing URL.

To refer to the particular record you can add a record ID to URL. 

Please have a look at Power Apps Portals Tip #128 - Append Record ID To Query String - Engineered Code - YouTube.

Hoping it helps.

NatGeo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (3,641)