cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Access to the environment legacy-7ee232c1-3044-4917-af45-154a5be230a9 is denied - when creating flow

Hi there

I have been using Flow for a few months now and it has been working really well until recently.

Now every time I try to create a new flow, I get this error message on both the website and iPhone mobile app.

access to the environment 'legacy-7ee232c1-3044-4917-af45-154a5be230a9' is denied.

Has anyone else come accross this issue and or has a solution to fix this issue?

I would really like to start creating more flows asap.

thanks in advance

regards

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Access to the environment legacy-7ee232c1-3044-4917-af45-154a5be230a9 is denied - when creating

Hi @Mr_Johnno,

Woud you please share some information about your environments selected for Microsoft Flow?

Is it the Default Environment you used?

"

[!TIP] If you're a Preview user, all existing flows reside in the default environment. A Preview user is someone who was using Microsoft Flow before its release to General Availability (GA).

"

If the Environment is named as YourName's Environment, or Environment (from Preview), then please switch to the Default Environment.

Some more readings:

Using environments within Microsoft Flow

Migration from Public Preview

Announcing PowerApps environments

Please post back if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Access to the environment legacy-7ee232c1-3044-4917-af45-154a5be230a9 is denied - when creating

Hi @Mr_Johnno,

Woud you please share some information about your environments selected for Microsoft Flow?

Is it the Default Environment you used?

"

[!TIP] If you're a Preview user, all existing flows reside in the default environment. A Preview user is someone who was using Microsoft Flow before its release to General Availability (GA).

"

If the Environment is named as YourName's Environment, or Environment (from Preview), then please switch to the Default Environment.

Some more readings:

Using environments within Microsoft Flow

Migration from Public Preview

Announcing PowerApps environments

Please post back if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I was using "from preview" without knowing it.

Your suggestion to switch to the default environment works!

thank you for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,519)