cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dudditz
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Common Data service Current Environment populating a user value

Hello, I am working with the Common Data Service Current environment connector and creating a record in the project entity within the CDS.  

The issue is even though I have the new records project manager properly configured with the project manager field from trigger when a new row is created it populates this field with the value of the Owner GUID rather than the Project Manager GUID so within Dynamics the incorrect project manager is displayed.  I have verified the correct PM GUID is returned in the body of the trigger when a record is created.  Is this normal behavior of the current environment connector and is there a way to stop it from populating this field with the GUID of the owner of the flow?  The flow is intentionally configured to run as a Process Owner which is also the GUID that appears to be populating the PM.  Any guidance on this is appreciated. 1.png2.png3.png

The Project manager field is a lookup to the user entity.  Any guidance on this is appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dudditz
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Was able to resolve this using the following article

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dudditz
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Was able to resolve this using the following article

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (50,116)