cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dudditz
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Common Data service Current Environment populating a user value

Hello, I am working with the Common Data Service Current environment connector and creating a record in the project entity within the CDS.  

The issue is even though I have the new records project manager properly configured with the project manager field from trigger when a new row is created it populates this field with the value of the Owner GUID rather than the Project Manager GUID so within Dynamics the incorrect project manager is displayed.  I have verified the correct PM GUID is returned in the body of the trigger when a record is created.  Is this normal behavior of the current environment connector and is there a way to stop it from populating this field with the GUID of the owner of the flow?  The flow is intentionally configured to run as a Process Owner which is also the GUID that appears to be populating the PM.  Any guidance on this is appreciated. 1.png2.png3.png

The Project manager field is a lookup to the user entity.  Any guidance on this is appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dudditz
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Was able to resolve this using the following article

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dudditz
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Was able to resolve this using the following article

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,969)