cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dudditz
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Common Data service Current Environment populating a user value

Hello, I am working with the Common Data Service Current environment connector and creating a record in the project entity within the CDS.  

The issue is even though I have the new records project manager properly configured with the project manager field from trigger when a new row is created it populates this field with the value of the Owner GUID rather than the Project Manager GUID so within Dynamics the incorrect project manager is displayed.  I have verified the correct PM GUID is returned in the body of the trigger when a record is created.  Is this normal behavior of the current environment connector and is there a way to stop it from populating this field with the GUID of the owner of the flow?  The flow is intentionally configured to run as a Process Owner which is also the GUID that appears to be populating the PM.  Any guidance on this is appreciated. 1.png2.png3.png

The Project manager field is a lookup to the user entity.  Any guidance on this is appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dudditz
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Was able to resolve this using the following article

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dudditz
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Was able to resolve this using the following article

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,961)