cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajeshrai123

Date time filter in CRM dynamics

I am using Flow in CRM dynamics where I need to fetch list of all cases that match today's date.

rajeshrai123_0-1593062581325.png

Filter query is that if Willis_followupdate is not null and equal to today's date then get the list. Now the problem is that Willis_followupdate column has date and time formate value(e.g.followupdate":"2020-06-25T18:30:00Z") and when my condition evaluate something like this: willis_followupdate ne null and willis_followupdate eq 2020-06-25.

I assume that because my column contains time also in value that why it not working.

Someone suggested to use formatDateTime but its throwing below error:

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'List_records' inputs at line '1' and column '2130': 'In function 'formatDateTime', the value provided for date time string 'followupdate' was not valid. The datetime string must match ISO 8601 format.'.followupdate":"2020-06-25T18:30:00Z"

Also, I tried to use starts with or contains and though to use string manipulation that doesn't support in Filter query of dynamics.

Please help me to love this. 

1 REPLY 1

@rajeshrai123 - I would suggest using the Common Data Service connectors for your needs. The Dynamics 365 connector is deprecated. 

Also, I would suggest you use the formatDateTime for the UTCNow() as well. This way the D365 field date value and the UTCNow() value will be equivalent. 

Have you tried this: https://manueltgomes.com/reference/powerautomate-function-reference/formatdatetime-function/

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,457)