cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Emulate a button flow in Teams

I have a very simple flow from a standard instant template.  When run, it blocks out your calendar for one hour with a set subject of 'busy'.  On your mobile, you can trigger this from the 'Buttons' provided.  However, I would like users to be able to trigger this from elsewhere with one click.  For example in Teams, I know I can add in flow, but then I get a list of all the flows shared with that team.  I am after a nice UI experience where there is a link or button on the teams page that the user clicks and it starts the flow.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance and all that  🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Emulate a button flow in Teams

Hi @Jax. You could have a Power App which you can use to build you interface, with a button which will trigger a flow using the Power Apps trigger. You can then put that Power App into Teams, either on the left rail by uploading the app manifest, or by adding it as a tab in a particular team.

Did my reply help? Please give it a thumbs up.
Did I answer your question? Please mark my post as a solution!
If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Community Leader: Black Country PowerApps & Flow User Group

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Emulate a button flow in Teams

Hmm, good call @MattWeston365, I will try that .  That would make it look more 'embedded'.  Thanks!  I'd like to see the 'button' options for mobile devices in Teams 🙂  Everyone loves a button to press...

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (3,399)