cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khaledta
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is 'xxxxxxxx'.

Hello,

How to solve this error " Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is 'xxxxxx'" ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi,

This is usually an error with the connector you are using - please try raising a case with Microsoft Support who should be able to use the tracking ID to investigate the issue

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi,

This is usually an error with the connector you are using - please try raising a case with Microsoft Support who should be able to use the tracking ID to investigate the issue

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Khaledta
Advocate I
Advocate I

The problem is resolved. I have changed flow structure - in my for-each loop I used  array-filter insted of If-statement 

rt5
Regular Visitor

This happened to me for the second time. The first time, I reconstructed that part of the flow where it stopped working. However this is not ideal. The second time, I simply to clear browser cache then it worked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,183)