I have a flow that worked perfectly hard for many months. I would take a file from an email, save it onedrive and create a table inside the excel.
Without touching anything, the other day began to fail in the part of creating table.
The flow is:
The error is in
The detail of the error:
"message": "The expression \"drives('b!jYtzScSOj0uJ-IiKd4_wKXK5_n-FIv1Br_t_5UysZ3aEDz-s_XQtR4-nbpxFxvRB')/items/b!jYtzScSOj0uJ-IiKd4_wKXK5_n-FIv1Br_t_5UysZ3aEDz-s_XQtR4-nbpxFxvRB.01RYTGLAWSQAMNYDEX4RCZ46RCKSFWLQ26\" is not valid.\r\nclientRequestId: f84b3015-dfc0-480b-81d0-a381bb85b60d",
I tried to use a static excel of my onedrive but the error is the same.
I also tried to change the module to create table for other excel and the error is the same
Does anyone have a day that's happening?
Hi @julox ,
I have made a test on my side, it doesn't has the issue you have mentioned.
I suggest you enter the 'Id' from the 'create file' action in 'File' field of Get tables for a try.
Community Support Team _ Zhongys
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Hi @v-zhos-msft , thank for your answer,
I think is the same, in spanish, for de 'create file', the field 'Id' is called 'Identificador', i dont see 'id' in dynamic content menu
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!