cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scindy97
Regular Visitor

Error with My Flow template

I have searched for my exact problem and coming up empty handed.

I am using the Power Automate (My Flow) template to send a reoccurring emails to clients.

Current Process
Set reoccurrence to annual
Send an email (V2)
TO: input correct email and I use Advance Mode  (I found from a prior discussion)
Create Subject and Body.

My issue is that several flows (not all) are coming back rejected.  I also save a copy of the flows that do work and just ensure the email address is used in Advanced Mode

The TO for the email seems to be my issue and I'm unable to find the cause.

I am not versed in create my own formula and I use the templates.  My issue is that some work and some do not.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Scindy97 please have scopes in the flow which will help you log errors and pin point errors in your flow.

Please see this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6rGbJXsH1U&t=373s

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scindy97
Regular Visitor

Unfortunately, the video provided did not help me to understand why some of the exact flows work and some do not.  Previously, it was due to needing to use V2 emails and ensure Advance mode was used when inputting an email address.

jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Scindy97 I never said the video will help you resolve the issue, the video shows how to have a error logging mechanism in power automate, if you have it. It will log errors thus helping you to pin point the issue.

Scindy97
Regular Visitor

Not wanting to get into anything.  I'm just looking for help on my situation and the video didn't help.  Zero fault or any put down to you...you were trying to point me in a direction and it just didn't work for me.

I sincerely appreciate your response and apologize that my response seemed to offend you.  Zero intent on my part.  Thank you for trying to assist me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,309)