cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Errors importing flow

I have been getting errors importing my flows. These are across accounts etc.

First is :-

Flow save failed with code 'DynamicOperationRequestClientFailure' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'excelonlinebusiness' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'Forbidden'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 403, "message": "The request is forbidden by Graph API. Error code is 'accessDenied'. Error message is 'Access denied'.\r\nclientRequestId: f785eba6-71ff-4f9b-a8b5-b5a392ff463a\r\nserviceRequestId: 16aeb1ea-d749-4631-ae48-f0c33b42fb78", "error": { "message": "The request is forbidden by Graph API. Error code is 'accessDenied'. Error message is 'Access denied'." }, "source": "excelonline-ne.azconn-ne.p.azurewebsites.net"

But most common and annoying one is :-

Flow save failed with code 'MultipleErrorsOccurred' and message 'Multiple errors occurred: 'BadRequest,BadRequest'.'.

Any ideas please?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Errors importing flow

Hi @MarkIreland 

When importing the Flow, the connections that are being set up, do they have permission for the actions?

Another question, is this in a solution, or just a Flow?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Errors importing flow

Hi, @Jcook 

I believe that they have full permissions. It was only Excel and outlook online they needed.

This is a flow not a solution.

NB Have Workaround.

Added both users to same environment, then I shared flows. Second then copied flows, deleted shared flows.

(To copy I had to redo all the excel links to files. I assume that this was the bad requests?)

BUT, would still like to understand what went wrong? Also, is there a detailed log explaining the bad request?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,070)