cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Get list of new PowerApps, Flows and Connectors not returning data in the alerts

Hi All,

I setup a flow for "Get list of new PowerApps, Flows and Connectors" Template, and its been failing on PA permissions even though I am a global admin.
All of sudden today the FLOW completed successfully!!  I didn't change my permissions or anything on my end so I am guessing MS decided to fix something 🙂 Thanks for that!!

The alert that came out was empty, can someone please explain what this FLOW template is supposed to do?  Seems self explanatory, but no data.  I would think if there are no new "FLOWS", PAs, or connectors it would not fire off alerts, but if there are new ones it should tell me what they are. Correct?

Does anyone know if this template actually works?

Now that it seems to have magically resolved my permsissions, does anyone know if I need initialize any of the arrays? If so do you knw how?  This seems like it would be a great tool, if I can get it going.

TIA,

Joe

6 REPLIES 6
tfhegdbn
Helper IV
Helper IV

The purpose of this template is to remind the user that the new connector is added. I think this should be a new connector containing the custom connector and released by MS Flow Team.

It is triggered once a day to detect whether a new connector is generated within a week. If no new connector is generated within the specified time, the HTML table does not contain any data.

joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Thanks @tfhegdbn,

I created a new FLOW yesterday and I just ran this FLOW now.

I should see the name of the new FLOW I created yesterday right?

Below is what came in my alert, do I need to configure anything in the Template?

New Microsoft Flows in tenant

New PowerApps in tenant

New Connectors in tenant

Thanks Again,

Joe

joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Does anyone know if this template actually works???!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joef can you please share your flow here, even im also working on the same , it really a great help for me 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joef

Good Day!

I will be really Thankful to you if you share the below discussed flow , Thanks

Hi All,

I setup a flow for "Get list of new PowerApps, Flows and Connectors" Template, and its been failing on PA permissions even though I am a global admin.
All of sudden today the FLOW completed successfully!!  I didn't change my permissions or anything on my end so I am guessing MS decided to fix something 

Nandita_0-1619674390253.png

Thanks for that!

joef
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Yes SPO is a moving target...  Every day has new features and challenges, some good, some bad 🙂

Joe

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,561)