Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
max81
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

How to copy a Parent-Flow

Hi,

I want to create copies of my Parent-flow that is calling a Child-Flow. So the "Save as" to create a copy doesn't work.

"Send a copy" also is not possible, because if can not save the flow, when I open it.

Maybe I could create a new solution, move the Parent flow to that solution and then export this new solution, move the parent-flow back to the old solution, delete the new solution and import the exported solution?

Thanks for any tip.

1 REPLY 1
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@max81 yes incase of parent-child flows using a solution is only the option as per my knowledge, we tried creating a parent-child flow outside the solution and it just did not work.

So please create a solution and then just the same export import.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,009)