Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

OneDrive For Business (OD4B) Convert HTML to PDF Fail

Greetings all,

I'm having issues lately with my HTML to PDF conversion process.  I've followed the Chino Does Stuff  method:

2020-03-26_14-19-15.png

The flow run fails during the 6th step of the above, "Convert file using path" in OD4B:  

Error: Action 'Convert_file_using_path' failed
Error Details:  Bad Gateway
Status Code:  502
Body:

{

"error": {

"code": 502,

"source": "canada-001.azure-apim.net",

"clientRequestId": "64e3de4e-7ec3-4873-af96-5ba8d3e9d874",

"message": "BadGateway",

"innerError": {

"status": 502,

"message": "Service Unavailable - ....
      "source""api.connectorp.svc.ms"
    }
  }
}

There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason for when/how it fails; some days for some users, there's no issues - other days, it's constantly failing, or the conversion during the 6th step resulting in ~60 second duration times.  This issue has only being happening for the past couple of weeks, never encountered an issue before the first week of March.

I've read through a few threads trying to find ways to remedy this.  I've tried disconnecting from OD4B entirely, rebuilt the flow, then reconnected.  No luck.

I've also read the structure of the HTML may be to blame?   Should I post a sample of the HTML for further commenting?

Thanks very much!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi,

Try adding a delay step for a minute or so after creating the file. There might be an invalid response when Convert file using path is trying to find the file. So delaying a minute or so might resolve this. I might be completely wrong here but worth a try.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,690)