Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YAYA
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate Send sequence reminders when Overdue

Hi,

I need to send sequence reminder when request is Overdue! Send first email reminder when utcNow() = Overdue Date field, then another reminder with different email message when utcNow() = Overdue Date + 2 days

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @YAYA 

Assuming that you are using a SharePoint list as a data source, you can use the odata filters to achieve this. You can create two flows with the recurrence trigger set to run the flow once every day. 

The flow will have a list items from SharePoint action and the filter query is DueDate eq utcNow('yyyy-MM-dd')

and then use the apply to each loop to iterate over each item returned from the above action to send emails for reminders. 

For the second one, you can use, DueDate eq formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),-2),'yyyy-MM-dd') query. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @YAYA 

Assuming that you are using a SharePoint list as a data source, you can use the odata filters to achieve this. You can create two flows with the recurrence trigger set to run the flow once every day. 

The flow will have a list items from SharePoint action and the filter query is DueDate eq utcNow('yyyy-MM-dd')

and then use the apply to each loop to iterate over each item returned from the above action to send emails for reminders. 

For the second one, you can use, DueDate eq formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),-2),'yyyy-MM-dd') query. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,506)