Impactful Individual

there was an issue and its fixed

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
yashkamdar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

So far all my Flows are running as per normal and I haven't experienced a delay as such. Some possible causes for delays in your Flow might be the services that you are connecting to are responding late, maybe like SQL or something. Anyways, I do not want to assume and confuse you.

Here is a guide that is the Standard Microsoft documentation for troubleshooting Slow running flows-

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4531688/troubleshooting-slow-running-flows

This should help you out.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

eliotcole
Super User
Super User

@gazzo1967  I've literally just seen access to my paid, company, account, die, completely. It just can't load, at all. This happened about 20m ago (I've been trouble shooting).

If I log in on a private session, to my free, personal, account, then it loads fine. This one does nothing, now.

Even if I log out, then try to log in again, it just stops.

I am wondering if it's because this account is associated to the UK flow instance, and the other is associated to the US one.

I really hope I'm not blocked! 😮

Oh, and ... plus ..., when I look in the admin panel, it's dead there, too. An "Unexpected Error" shows up when I look at:

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments 

I've also checked the 365 admin centre, and that lists no issues on the Power Platform.

Is this a MS localisation issue, Microsoft?

I am also encountering this.

Default environment seems to be okay but our other environments are not loading or running flows.

Admin centre info will not load the BI tiles either.

trememdousTT

It's been completely down here for the past 40 minutes. No server connection. 

Cheers for the response, @ChrisHH , and @trememdousTT  ...

This looks like it's probably a resource thing, then, at MS ... maybe one or more of their datacenters is having an issue either with a particular service, or communicating with others ... or something ... I actually don't know the infrastructure, tbh.

I *have* raised this as an issue in the 365 Admin Centre, though, since it isn't showing up on their reported issues, and at least 3 of us are reporting issues here. I would encourage everyone that can to log a ticket there, too, so that they're made aware of this, if they're not already.

What might be useful, @ChrisHH , @trememdousTT , and @gazzo1967 would be to say which 'subdomain' you're sent to after login to your account. For example, it will look something like:

us.flow.microsoft.com

or

unitedkingdom.flow.microsoft.com

Also, upvote those of us indicating that we're also experiencing this, and upvote the initial post, too. 🙂

--------

PS I'm not keen on cross referencing this account with this twitter account, but I've also mentioned it on Twitter

https://twitter.com/cole_eliot/status/1305509209497382917
eliotcole
Super User
Super User

OK, think it might be time to @ some staff, just to poke around a bit.

Apologies, this isn't needlessly adding another post to the thread. This should be front and centre, folks have noticed on Twitter, too.

Apologies for @ 'ing the below ... but needs must 😉

@jo @JonL @rimatos 

Yup, its hitting the 'my business-critical PowerApps have been down now for 1 and a half hours' mark now.

Has there not been a single Microsoft response on this yet?

I've sent two tickets without a reply currently.

Flow was down for me (UK). now it seems to be slowly coming back online. I can access the site now (couldn't for hours) but none of my flows are working and i cant see the run history to see if they are failing or just not running.

Nope, not a one, mate.

I've also made a thread in the "I've found a bug" area of this Community, because it felt like an area that this should be noted in, perhaps.

System Issues - Unclear if Localisation / Environm... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

I didn't think it was right to create a new thread here, though, since @gazzo1967 's thread here was *probably* them noticing the start of the issues.

@ChrisHH wrote:

Yup, its hitting the 'my business-critical PowerApps have been down now for 1 and a half hours' mark now.

Has there not been a single Microsoft response on this yet?

I've sent two tickets without a reply currently.

Hey, @NotPoodle , thanks for joining in ... and condolences 😉

Vote up the original post if you can, and any of those below it that are showing they're also having the issue. 

Glad you're at least getting some traction. I'll try again in a bit, I think.

Oh, and thanks for saying where your flow instance is based, I'm sure that'll help. 👍

@NotPoodle wrote:

Flow was down for me (UK). now it seems to be slowly coming back online. I can access the site now (couldn't for hours) but none of my flows are working and i cant see the run history to see if they are failing or just not running.

I must say that it's a shame that this is another instance of a company not showing an outage when there has been one. I appreciate it when it's a small firm, they should definitely concentrate on resolving the issue first before communicating any problems ... but Microsoft isn't what I'd term as ... ... small. 😉

Still hasn't popped up in the 365 Admin Centre, but there was this for SharePoint ... maybe related?

Current status: We've determined that a subsection of SQL database infrastructure has dropped below our manageable service performance thresholds, intermittently causing delays and preventing access to SharePoint Online sites. We've rerouted traffic to an alternate subsection of SQL database infrastructure, which is expected to remediate impact.

Edit @ 16:35 BST (post originally made @ ~ 15:20 BST )

Looks like UK is at least loading now ... I'll try running a couple of simple requests, and a couple of SharePoint related ones.

To confirm, that's the UK, as in once you're logged in / authenticated you're sent to:

https://unitedkingdom.flow.microsoft.com/

Edit @ 16:51 BST

1. Power Platform admin centre is now showing environments again.
  2. Analytics for Power Automate just gives the purple swirl.
  3. Analytics for CDS which was fine before, is fine still.
  4. Text manipulation flow (using 'test') fails with "BadGateway" after giving a blue swirl (as if it's waiting to start, not that it's started) for a long while. * Which feels weird, since it's not connecting to anything.
  5. I can save changes to the the previously mentioned flow, though.
  6. "Save as" or "Create a copy of this flow" results in a blue swirl, and eventually the following error ('OBFUSCATED' masks my ID).
Http request failed with unhandled exception of type 'InvalidOperationException' and message: 'Failed to check access to environment OBFUSCATED. http status code 'InternalServerError' and error 'Unexpected error occurred when calling the BAP API: 'System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.DataProviders.AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.<>c__DisplayClass52_1`2.<<CallAzureResourceManager>b__1>d.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1012451\repo\src\processsimple\Roles\ProcessSimple.Data\DataProviders\Services\AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.cs:line 560 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ResourceStack.Common.EventSources.IHttpEventSourceExtensions.<TraceHttpOutgoingRequest>d__5.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1092291\repo\src\common\eventsources\IHttpEventSource.cs:line 924 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.DataProviders.AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.<>c__DisplayClass52_0`2.<<CallAzureResourceManager>b__0>d.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1012451\repo\src\processsimple\Roles\ProcessSimple.Data\DataProviders\Services\AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.cs:line 553 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ResourceStack.Common.Algorithms.AsyncRetry.<Retry>d__3`1.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1092291\repo\src\common\core\algorithms\AsyncRetry.cs:line 0 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.ResourceStack.Common.Algorithms.AsyncRetry.<Retry>d__3`1.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1092291\repo\src\common\core\algorithms\AsyncRetry.cs:line 171 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Azure.ProcessSimple.Data.DataProviders.AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.<CallAzureResourceManager>d__52`2.MoveNext() in X:\bt\1012451\repo\src\processsimple\Roles\ProcessSimple.Data\DataProviders\Services\AzureResourceManagerDataProvider.cs:line 0''.'.

Not going to attempt a more complicated test, can't be bothered!

-------

* Large block of text, find index point, return substring from index point

A quick check on https://status.azure.com/en-gb/status shows UK South is what they call 'f*cked'.

ChrisHH_0-1600098310000.png

😆hahahahahaha 😆

... well ... at least they've moved to my kind of notifications system then. 😏

That gels with the error that I just pasted in my edit above, @ChrisHH , mate. Particularly the "Logic Apps" part ... I'd imagine that is where we're seeing the issue. Thanks for this.

Stunningly, it's one of the (important) services that's seemingly not represented in the 365 console. 😶

EDIT - Also ... nothing mentioned on the PA or Azure twitters, nothing in the 365 Admin panel, no alerts sent to my (director and sys admin) accounts, and one alert on Azure (and on the Azure status) ... I would probably hazard a guess that for any companies that are relying on Power Automate (or Power Apps, perhaps) in the UK South region (hmm ... what large centre of UK business is down there?) they would still be flying blind right now. 

@ChrisHH wrote:

A quick check on https://status.azure.com/en-gb/status shows UK South is what they call 'f*cked'.

ChrisHH_0-1600098310000.png

Update ... (from 365 Admin panel)

Finally they've said something, but they've not identified it as an issue for end users ... merely that admins won't see stuff in the PP admin centre ...

Nothing to see here ... move along, please.

I can confirm, flow (and one would assume Power Apps, or at least those relying on flow) is not working right now.

We can look at our lovely flows, but we can't amend, run, or copy them.

Environments not appearing within PPAC
FL222109, Microsoft Power Automate, Last updated: September 14, 2020 5:13 PM
Start time: September 14, 2020 4:57 PM
Status
Investigating
User impact
Admins may be unable to view or manage environments within PPAC.

Latest message
Title: Environments not appearing within PPAC User Impact: Admins may be unable to view or manage environments within PPAC. More Info: Admins may see the error message, “Unable to load environment data.” Current Status: After our investigation, we identified a storage account resource entered an unhealthy state. As an initial troubleshooting step, we have failed over to redundant storage accounts and are monitoring service health to ensure recovery. Incident Start Time: Monday, September 14, 2020, 2:31 PM (1:31 PM UTC) Next Update: Monday, September 14, 2020, 8:00 PM (7:00 PM UTC) , for extended health monitoring.
pwapp_explorer
Advocate III
Advocate III

The slowness has just returned

Lets all log it with support to get it fixed

espenjor
Helper II
Helper II

I have the same problem. When I executre a flow (starting a stored procedure in SQL/Azure) through PowerApps and need to wait for 30 sek. before anyting happends, but if I execute the directly on the SQL server the PowerApps is updated at once. This look to me that Flow have problem to execute or "deliver the package".

gazzo1967
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

there was an issue and its fixed

Helpful resources

Announcements

Take a short Community User Survey | Help us make your experience better!

To ensure that we are providing the best possible experience for Community members, we want to hear from you!    We value your feedback! As part of our commitment to enhancing your experience, we invite you to participate in a brief 15-question survey. Your insights will help us improve our services and better serve the community.    👉Community User Survey    Thank you for being an essential part of our community!    Power Platform Engagement Team  

Tuesday Tip | How to Get Community Support

It's time for another Tuesday Tip, your weekly connection with the most insightful tips and tricks that empower both newcomers and veterans in the Power Platform Community! Every Tuesday, we bring you a curated selection of the finest advice, distilled from the resources and tools in the Community. Whether you’re a seasoned member or just getting started, Tuesday Tips are the perfect compass guiding you across the dynamic landscape of the Power Platform Community.       This Week: All About Community Support Whether you're a seasoned community veteran or just getting started, you may need a bit of help from time to time! If you need to share feedback with the Community Engagement team about the community or are looking for ways we can assist you with user groups, events, or something else, Community Support is the place to start.   Community Support is part of every one of our communities, accessible to all our community members.   Within each community's Community Support page, you'll find three distinct areas, each with a different focus to help you when you need support from us most. Power Apps: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Support/ct-p/pa_community_support Power Automate: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Support/ct-p/mpa_community_support Power Pages: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Support/ct-p/mpp_community_support Copilot Studio: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Support/ct-p/pva_community-support   Community Support Form If you need more assistance, you can reach out to the Community Team via the Community support form. Choose the type of support you require and fill in the form accordingly. We will respond to you promptly.    Thank you for being an active part of our community. Your contributions make a difference!   Best Regards, The Community Management Team

Community Roundup: A Look Back at Our Last 10 Tuesday Tips

As we continue to grow and learn together, it's important to reflect on the valuable insights we've shared. For today's #TuesdayTip, we're excited to take a moment to look back at the last 10 tips we've shared in case you missed any or want to revisit them. Thanks for your incredible support for this series--we're so glad it was able to help so many of you navigate your community experience!   Getting Started in the Community An overview of everything you need to know about navigating the community on one page!  Community Links: ○ Power Apps ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio    Community Ranks and YOU Have you ever wondered how your fellow community members ascend the ranks within our community? We explain everything about ranks and how to achieve points so you can climb up in the rankings! Community Links: ○ Power Apps ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio    Powering Up Your Community Profile Your Community User Profile is how the Community knows you--so it's essential that it works the way you need it to! From changing your username to updating contact information, this Knowledge Base Article is your best resource for powering up your profile. Community Links: ○ Power Apps ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio    Community Blogs--A Great Place to Start There's so much you'll discover in the Community Blogs, and we hope you'll check them out today!  Community Links: ○ Power Apps ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio    Unlocking Community Achievements and Earning Badges Across the Communities, you'll see badges on users profile that recognize and reward their engagement and contributions. Check out some details on Community badges--and find out more in the detailed link at the end of the article! Community Links: ○ Power Apps  ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio    Blogging in the Community Interested in blogging? Everything you need to know on writing blogs in our four communities! Get started blogging across the Power Platform communities today! Community Links: ○ Power Apps  ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio   Subscriptions & Notifications We don't want you to miss a thing in the community! Read all about how to subscribe to sections of our forums and how to setup your notifications! Community Links: ○ Power Apps  ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio   Getting Started with Private Messages & Macros Do you want to enhance your communication in the Community and streamline your interactions? One of the best ways to do this is to ensure you are using Private Messaging--and the ever-handy macros that are available to you as a Community member! Community Links: ○ Power Apps  ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio   Community User Groups Learn everything about being part of, starting, or leading a User Group in the Power Platform Community. Community Links: ○ Power Apps  ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio   Update Your Community Profile Today! Keep your community profile up to date which is essential for staying connected and engaged with the community. Community Links: ○ Power Apps  ○ Power Automate  ○ Power Pages  ○ Copilot Studio   Thank you for being an integral part of our journey.   Here's to many more Tuesday Tips as we pave the way for a brighter, more connected future! As always, watch the News & Announcements for the next set of tips, coming soon!    

Calling all User Group Leaders and Super Users! Mark Your Calendars for the next Community Ambassador Call on May 9th!

This month's Community Ambassador call is on May 9th at 9a & 3p PDT. Please keep an eye out in your private messages and Teams channels for your invitation. There are lots of exciting updates coming to the Community, and we have some exclusive opportunities to share with you! As always, we'll also review regular updates for User Groups, Super Users, and share general information about what's going on in the Community.     Be sure to register & we hope to see all of you there!

April 2024 Community Newsletter

We're pleased to share the April Community Newsletter, where we highlight the latest news, product releases, upcoming events, and the amazing work of our outstanding Community members.   If you're new to the Community, please make sure to follow the latest News & Announcements and check out the Community on LinkedIn as well! It's the best way to stay up-to-date with all the news from across Microsoft Power Platform and beyond.    COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS   Check out the most active community members of the last month! These hardworking members are posting regularly, answering questions, kudos, and providing top solutions in their communities. We are so thankful for each of you--keep up the great work! If you hope to see your name here next month, follow these awesome community members to see what they do!   Power AppsPower AutomateCopilot StudioPower PagesWarrenBelzDeenujialexander2523ragavanrajanLaurensMManishSolankiMattJimisonLucas001AmikcapuanodanilostephenrobertOliverRodriguestimlAndrewJManikandanSFubarmmbr1606VishnuReddy1997theMacResolutionsVishalJhaveriVictorIvanidzejsrandhawahagrua33ikExpiscornovusFGuerrero1PowerAddictgulshankhuranaANBExpiscornovusprathyooSpongYeNived_Nambiardeeksha15795apangelesGochixgrantjenkinsvasu24Mfon   LATEST NEWS   Business Applications Launch Event - On Demand In case you missed the Business Applications Launch Event, you can now catch up on all the announcements and watch the entire event on-demand inside Charles Lamanna's latest cloud blog.   This is your one stop shop for all the latest Copilot features across Power Platform and #Dynamics365, including first-hand looks at how companies such as Lenovo, Sonepar, Ford Motor Company, Omnicom and more are using these new capabilities in transformative ways. Click the image below to watch today!   Power Platform Community Conference 2024 is here! It's time to look forward to the next installment of the Power Platform Community Conference, which takes place this year on 18-20th September 2024 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas!   Come and be inspired by Microsoft senior thought leaders and the engineers behind the #PowerPlatform, with Charles Lamanna, Sangya Singh, Ryan Cunningham, Kim Manis, Nirav Shah, Omar Aftab and Leon Welicki already confirmed to speak. You'll also be able to learn from industry experts and Microsoft MVPs who are dedicated to bridging the gap between humanity and technology. These include the likes of Lisa Crosbie, Victor Dantas, Kristine Kolodziejski, David Yack, Daniel Christian, Miguel Félix, and Mats Necker, with many more to be announced over the coming weeks.   Click here to watch our brand-new sizzle reel for #PPCC24 or click the image below to find out more about registration. See you in Vegas!       Power Up Program Announces New Video-Based Learning Hear from Principal Program Manager, Dimpi Gandhi, to discover the latest enhancements to the Microsoft #PowerUpProgram. These include a new accelerated video-based curriculum crafted with the expertise of Microsoft MVPs, Rory Neary and Charlie Phipps-Bennett. If you’d like to hear what’s coming next, click the image below to find out more!   UPCOMING EVENTS Microsoft Build - Seattle and Online - 21-23rd May 2024 Taking place on 21-23rd May 2024 both online and in Seattle, this is the perfect event to learn more about low code development, creating copilots, cloud platforms, and so much more to help you unleash the power of AI.   There's a serious wealth of talent speaking across the three days, including the likes of Satya Nadella, Amanda K. Silver, Scott Guthrie, Sarah Bird, Charles Lamanna, Miti J., Kevin Scott, Asha Sharma, Rajesh Jha, Arun Ulag, Clay Wesener, and many more.   And don't worry if you can't make it to Seattle, the event will be online and totally free to join. Click the image below to register for #MSBuild today!   European Collab Summit - Germany - 14-16th May 2024 The clock is counting down to the amazing European Collaboration Summit, which takes place in Germany May 14-16, 2024. #CollabSummit2024 is designed to provide cutting-edge insights and best practices into Power Platform, Microsoft 365, Teams, Viva, and so much more. There's a whole host of experts speakers across the three-day event, including the likes of Vesa Juvonen, Laurie Pottmeyer, Dan Holme, Mark Kashman, Dona Sarkar, Gavin Barron, Emily Mancini, Martina Grom, Ahmad Najjar, Liz Sundet, Nikki Chapple, Sara Fennah, Seb Matthews, Tobias Martin, Zoe Wilson, Fabian Williams, and many more.   Click the image below to find out more about #ECS2024 and register today!     Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Conference - Seattle - 3-7th June If you're looking to turbo boost your Power Platform skills this year, why not take a look at everything TechCon365 has to offer at the Seattle Convention Center on June 3-7, 2024.   This amazing 3-day conference (with 2 optional days of workshops) offers over 130 sessions across multiple tracks, alongside 25 workshops presented by Power Platform, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, Viva, Azure, Copilot and AI experts. There's a great array of speakers, including the likes of Nirav Shah, Naomi Moneypenny, Jason Himmelstein, Heather Cook, Karuana Gatimu, Mark Kashman, Michelle Gilbert, Taiki Y., Kristi K., Nate Chamberlain, Julie Koesmarno, Daniel Glenn, Sarah Haase, Marc Windle, Amit Vasu, Joanne C Klein, Agnes Molnar, and many more.   Click the image below for more #Techcon365 intel and register today!     For more events, click the image below to visit the Microsoft Community Days website.      

Tuesday Tip | Update Your Community Profile Today!

It's time for another TUESDAY TIPS, your weekly connection with the most insightful tips and tricks that empower both newcomers and veterans in the Power Platform Community! Every Tuesday, we bring you a curated selection of the finest advice, distilled from the resources and tools in the Community. Whether you’re a seasoned member or just getting started, Tuesday Tips are the perfect compass guiding you across the dynamic landscape of the Power Platform Community.   We're excited to announce that updating your community profile has never been easier! Keeping your profile up to date is essential for staying connected and engaged with the community.   Check out the following Support Articles with these topics: Accessing Your Community ProfileRetrieving Your Profile URLUpdating Your Community Profile Time ZoneChanging Your Community Profile Picture (Avatar)Setting Your Date Display Preferences Click on your community link for more information: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Pages, Copilot Studio   Thank you for being an active part of our community. Your contributions make a difference! Best Regards, The Community Management Team

Users online (6,110)