cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Preetish
Regular Visitor

Request trigger is not appearing in Microsoft Flow

I have a requirement on Microsoft Flow. In this requirement, I have to call a child flow in the parent flow. For this purpose, I have to add the "Request" trigger in the child flow.

But in the child flow, when I was searching "Request" in the trigger, It was not appearing in the drop-down option. It is always appearing like the below screenshot:flow request.png

Can anyone suggest me that how can I add this request trigger in my child flow? As I am following this below Microsoft article to build nested flows with the HTTP action:

https://flow.microsoft.com/de-de/blog/build-nested-flows/

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Preetish ,

You could use When a HTTP request is received directly.

Request trigger mentioned in the blog seems to have been removed or modified.

This blog was released in 17 years, during which Flow has updated many features.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
danmitchell36
Resolver II
Resolver II

@Preetish ,

That article is old so "When a HTTP Request is received" is the correct trigger for you to use.

If you have any additional questions let me know but otherwise please give kudos and mark as the solution!

Thanks,

Dan

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,904)