cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fsim
Level: Powered On

counting the number of emails in an approval, or checking the all musqt approve value ?

Hi everyone,

I started a flow from a power app and I would like to add a step once all the approvers have approved the document. How can I check that ?

I was thinking about a comparison between two variables. One that counts the YES answers and one that counts the numbers of email in the Assigned to field of the flow. 

For this last version, I don't find a way to count the emails. Should I do it in the powerapp instead ?

(BTW, I don't find info about dynamic contents -> 0 result on Docs)

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: counting the number of emails in an approval, or checking the all musqt approve value ?

If you started the approval in the Flow and set it to all must approve then the Flow won't proceed to the next action until all responses have been received.  If you want to verify that all the approvers have approved (none rejected) then you can either check the Outcome response, which will be a string of all the responses in order like "Approve Reject Approve" for three approvers, or look at the Responses collection, which will contain each approvers response.  You can use a loop to process all the responses.

Either way you can just look for the existance of a Reject response.  If its there than at least one approver rejected.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
fsim
Level: Powered On

Re: counting the number of emails in an approval, or checking the all musqt approve value ?

@Pstork1 , Thank you. It should do the job ! 

Now, let's find out how to read this reply collection 🙂

fred 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Users online (6,216)