cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luismarianoz
Microsoft
Microsoft

not showing notification in approval app in teams but showing in Activity feed (we don't need) from Flow Approval

Notifications are enabled on the approvals step of the flow. The user gets the approval via email as well as getting a ping in the activity section of teams

The user is reporting that they are no longer getting a notification in the "Approvals" section of teams when a new approval is submitted to them.

Any idea?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@luismarianoz  Click on three dots (...) and search Approvals. you will see approval request under received and sent tab.

For future visibility Pin approvals in your team by right click on Approvals.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

HI @Hardesh15 this is the behavior when I send an approval from PA

luismarianoz_0-1660226073313.png

I want to see the notification over Approvals app and not on Activity feed

luismarianoz_1-1660226197761.png

@luismarianoz  Approvals will not notify count. It is the place where you can see all approval requests.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

@Hardesh15 That is my doubt because in this video I can see this behavior  

What is Approvals? (microsoft.com)

N_Jansson

Same here, anyone know why? 😃

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,471)