cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DS2
Advocate III
Advocate III

When Trigger phrases in multiple topics are very similar

We are building a chatbot with a large number of topic (IS Service Desk based) and some of the topics are very close in nature (but different). 
For example, we might have these kind of topics that go along with printers:
1) Printer Maintenance

2) Printer Fix

3) Printer Ordering

Or, for email related requests:
1) Create a new email
2) Create a shared mailbox
3) Create a distributed group email

How can we best handle this with trigger phrases and if PVA runs across similar trigger phrases, is it possible for it to give the users an option?
It does not seem so. For the printer example, I have a trigger phrase for Printer Maintenance as "Printer Maintenance" and a trigger phrase in the other topic of Printer Fix as "Printer Fix" but when I type in Printer Fix the PVA chatbot brings back the topic of "Printer Maintenance," which is not desired. 
Anyone know how if you have very similar topics (but the process is entirely different underneath) that PVA can give an option of which topic to pick for the users? 

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Community Champion
Community Champion

hi @DS2  this could helps you Proactive Slot Filling in Power Virtual Agents | Joe Gill

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
DS2
Advocate III
Advocate III

@ChristianAbata - that page is displaying a certificate error and I've searched around and can't find anywhere else it is posted. Any chance you'd know where a copy is that I could read, please? I'd love to read it!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

MS Build PVA Carousel 768x480.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development for Power Virtual Agents.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (1,370)