cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Installation error in dataverse

Hi,

I am trying to access business central tables in Dataverse to create  a custom database ,I see below error, I am not sure how to fix it?

Rupalisaini15_1-1614193711851.png

1 REPLY 1
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

I have a couple things here that I see.

1. It looks like you are trying to install this solution into the (default) environment and this would not be recommended.  Please review the following article for details on environments and recommendations on usage.
  2. The solution appears to be built on top of the the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications.  you can see this in the dependencies where it is referencing things like msdynce_ in the items missing

I would suggest making sure you are installing this into an environment that contains something like Dynamics 365 for Sales and I think you will have better luck or maybe the documentation on this solution will identify the dependencies that need to be installed first.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Drew

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (3,826)