cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susritha22
Regular Visitor

How to enable attachment in portal entity form

Susritha22_0-1614092459145.png

I enabled Attach file but it is still not showing Attach a file on entity form. Please help me with this.

5 REPLIES 5
gisingh
Microsoft
Microsoft
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Your portal user also needs appropriate Entity Permissions (associated to a the Web Role they are using), and make sure you clear the portal cache (as otherwise it can take ages for your change to show up on the Portal).

I cannot clear portal cache. when i open <portal_path>/_services/about 

then i only see portal version. No where i can see clear cache button

Hi @el_jasper ,

You should be the administrator of the environment to perform this operation.

Also inspite of having administrator rights, if you cannot see the button make sure you are in the right environment in other browser tabs.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

@el_jasper you can also clear cache using the "Sync Configuration" button from Portal Studio. Navigate to make.powerapps.com --> apps --> select your Portal App and click on Edit --> this should launch the Portal Studio

in case that's still not enough, a recent issue I had was that my Notes entity permission had to have the scope = parent instead of global.. then as parent you select your main table permission

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Users online (19,255)