Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ancy
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Rename "Redeem Invitation" button from Sign-in page

Hello,

Is it possible to rename the "Redeem Invitation" button on the Sign-in page. Please the attached image.

I want to rename that button to "Register". Please guide.

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @justinburch ,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I can create a new Content Snippet for Redeem but as per my understanding there should be default Content Snippet too for the same which we can reuse.

But I am not able to find that Content Snippet at all. Can you guide me why is it so OR we have to create a new one only.

Hi @Ancy,

Sometimes there isn't an existing snippet, because the back-end template from the product always references a back-up/default. If you look at the screenshot I shared before, the full code specifies "Use ContentSnippet (HTML version) 'Account/Nav/Redeem', but if this is missing, use Managed Web Resource 'Redeem'.", which is a very common method you'll see in Web Templates. 

<a href="<%: Url.RedeemUrl(string.Empty) %>" title="<%: Html.SnippetLiteral("Account/Nav/Redeem", ResourceManager.GetString("Redeem_Invitation")) %>

For example, you'll find this in the 'Header' Web Template:

<span class="sr-only">{{ snippets["Header/Toggle Navigation"] | default: resx['Toggle_Navigation'] | h }}</span>

All of this to say, simply create it if it's not there and everything will work as expected. 🙂

CRM_HUB
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

Check this article on Renaming the text like: "sign in", "sign out", "Redeem Invitation", "Register" etc.

https://crmhub.blogspot.com/2021/03/Rename-the-text-Redeem-Invitation-Register-Sign-In-Redeeming-Cod...

Thanks,

https://crmhub.blogspot.com

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@Ancyas per Justin, not all Content Snippets or Site Settings are provided by default after installing the Portal (the ones that are missing usually have a default either in the Web Template (that you can see), Page Template aspx (that you don't see) or otherwise have a default value if not present.  For items that are missing from Content Snippets or Site Settings you just manually create them (with the correct name) yourself.

Similarly, different portal types also do not install all Page and Web Templates.

(it would nice if they did include them all, as it would save us time when trying to find the correct name to use for an obscure one)

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,348)