Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bernabasket
Resolver I
Resolver I

Ideas to scroll

Hi mates,

I'm bringing this subject hoping that some can give me ideas, I'm out of them 😅 

So, I have this sub-component in a window that has 36 records and I need to get them all into a variable:

bernabasket_1-1624565555280.png

When I extract data from the component, I'm only getting two rows. If I increase screen resolution, I can get up to nine rows but not more. 

Is there any way of scrolling or scraping all the records?

Edit: this is a SAP window

Cheers,

Bernardo

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
amamidwar23
Advocate I
Advocate I

HI @bernabasket 

give it a try, not sure if you have tried.

check if your hotkeys work on that subcomponent to scroll. if they do, then use Send Keys + Get text using OCR to extract values from each row (loop this 36 times😅 Dynamically )

else send me the  entire selectors for subcomponent , we can also use the dynamic selector to iterate 36 times to get details from each row 

Thanks,

AR

Please consider marking my post as a solution! to guide others, if this helps .

View solution in original post

bernabasket
Resolver I
Resolver I

Thanks @amamidwar23 for your feedback.

I ended up using hotkey Page Down and it worked.

I have constructed a logic for iterating row by row and at the end of the block, send key to page down and again, row by row. It is not the solution I was expecting but it is working fine.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amamidwar23
Advocate I
Advocate I

HI @bernabasket 

give it a try, not sure if you have tried.

check if your hotkeys work on that subcomponent to scroll. if they do, then use Send Keys + Get text using OCR to extract values from each row (loop this 36 times😅 Dynamically )

else send me the  entire selectors for subcomponent , we can also use the dynamic selector to iterate 36 times to get details from each row 

Thanks,

AR

Please consider marking my post as a solution! to guide others, if this helps .

bernabasket
Resolver I
Resolver I

Thanks @amamidwar23 for your feedback.

I ended up using hotkey Page Down and it worked.

I have constructed a logic for iterating row by row and at the end of the block, send key to page down and again, row by row. It is not the solution I was expecting but it is working fine.

Cheers!

Ahammad_Riyaz
Super User
Super User

Hi @bernabasket 

u can use send keys in tat pagedown option

Regards

Ahammad Riyaz

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,334)