cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twarrington68
Frequent Visitor

Gateway was not found after logging out of server where On-Premises Gateway is installed

I have the On-Premises Data Gateway installed on a server machine.  I configure the gateway on that machine and everything works fine.  I then log out of that machine and some time later the gateway shows "Offline".  When I log back into the server and open the OPG I am presented with the message "Gateway was not found.  Please try to reconfigure the gateway."

Can anyone help me with this one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
twarrington68
Frequent Visitor

I think I figured out my problem.  Another user on the same server had also created a gateway.  When I discovered this, I found out they recently started having a similar "problem".  We got together and just shared one gateway and the problem seams to be gone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Shen_JT
Community Support
Community Support

I met similar issue before, normally it can be fixed after unintall & reinstall.

You may also have a try.

If the gateway works after the reinstall, you may check the gateway log if anything valuable can be found to avoid that in future

twarrington68
Frequent Visitor

I think I figured out my problem.  Another user on the same server had also created a gateway.  When I discovered this, I found out they recently started having a similar "problem".  We got together and just shared one gateway and the problem seams to be gone.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,621)