cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
victorrafael12

My flow runs correctly, but it do not send the emails

Hey guys,

I built a flow to send an email and a message at Teams when someone changes an item in a Sharepoint list. When the item was changed ou created by myself, the flow runs correctly, send the email and the message. However, when other user does it, the flow runs "correctly", without errors, but it does not send the email and the message.

The recepient of email and the message are the field "Created by email". How can I solve this issue? The flow and the sharepoint list were shared with the other users.

4 REPLIES 4
okeks
Super User
Super User

Can you please show us the flow run and especially the input to the Send Mail action?

Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Can you show a copy of the flow and what it looks like when it runs?  The way you describe it the flow should run in your security context but send an email to whoever originally created the item.  There could be a timing issue with using Created by email when the item is first created, but otherwise it should work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

The flow:

The flowThe flow

The email action:

The sending email actionThe sending email actionThe flow from other user (not working)The flow from other user (not working)

When other user try do use it (not working):

The flow from other user (not working)The flow from other user (not working)

When I try do use it (working):

The flow when I used it (working)The flow when I used it (working)The flow when I used it (working)The flow when I used it (working)

It seems like the body field is empty when other user try to use the flow. How I can solve that? What is the problem?

The flow:

The flowThe flow

The email action:

The sending email actionThe sending email actionThe flow from other user (not working)The flow from other user (not working)

When other user try do use it (not working):

The flow from other user (not working)The flow from other user (not working)

When I try do use it (working):

The flow when I used it (working)The flow when I used it (working)The flow when I used it (working)The flow when I used it (working)

It seems like the body field is empty when other user try to use the flow. How I can solve that? What is the problem?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,778)