cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Problem with making column in list visible using Flow

Hello 

I am trying to build a flow that creates a List , and adds the columns via HTTP requests (the only way i found).

So i define how i want the column to be : 

{"__metadata": { "type": "SP.FieldText"}, "FieldTypeKind": 2, "Title": "NEW TITLE","Hidden":false}

The problem : 

The flow runs successfully, so when i check the List , i see this : 

So the column "NEW TITLE" has been created but its not visible by default despite having set "Hidden": false in the HTTP Request body

Is there any way i can make this column visible by default, or by any workaround? 

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Problem with making column in list visible using Flow

Hi  Pedrogr

Reviewing SharePoint Doc,  I found one doc that explained the sharepont support to show a colunmn by specifying a formula in Sharepoint

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/declarative-customization/list-form-conditional-show...

Please raise a support ticket to sharepoint team from office 365 admin center and confirm with Sharepoint Engineer if it's possible to achieve.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Problem with making column in list visible using Flow

Hi  Pedrogr

Reviewing SharePoint Doc,  I found one doc that explained the sharepont support to show a colunmn by specifying a formula in Sharepoint

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/declarative-customization/list-form-conditional-show...

Please raise a support ticket to sharepoint team from office 365 admin center and confirm with Sharepoint Engineer if it's possible to achieve.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (9,149)