cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

Timeline and tracking of flow template submission

I've submitted a Template from a flow. After filling the form that asks about information on the template, I just got a message that template is submitted . 

I understand that Power automate team will review that template . However I haven't received any ticket or email to track it . 

Is there a way where I can check my submitted template or a timeline to track it ?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @jimishr 

That's an excellent question.

I'll summon our mightily admin @GabrielStJohn that might have some insider information on how this is done.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Administrator
Administrator

@jimishr & @manuelstgomes

Thanks for reaching out!

I am not exactly sure of the answer to this one, so I reached out to @JonL-MSFT because he might know the answer, or at least know where to find the answer.

Judging by the documentation that I found here, [Submit a cloud flow template - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs], it looks like the template will appear in the gallery once it is approved. It doesn't say anything about a confirmation.

Cheers!

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities
Super User II
Super User II

Thanks @GabrielStJohn 

@jimishr  here you go.. You probably need to wait a bit, but the team will look at it.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (38,720)