Did you mean: 
Philip_D
Frequent Visitor

URL is not valid when running unattended

Hi 

I have a flow, which as it's first steps:

Launch new edge,

Go to web page.

When I run the flow both on my machine and via remote desktop connection on to the server, it works fine.  I have then tried to schedule it, so that it will run unattended, and on testing, it errors, with the following message:

Problem while executing action 'GoToWebPage'. The URL is not valid. Make sure you are using an absolute URL.

The URL has not changed, but something is causing it to error when running unattended.  I have tried creating a 2 step flow to replicate this issue, and it runs successfully with other random URLs, but not with the one I am interested in.

Any tips or advice greatly received.

Thanks very much

Philip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_D
Frequent Visitor

A bit more info...I had the target URL as a input variable.  I just amended it so that the URL is hard coded, and it worked.  I shall do some more testing on this next week.  It seems a little bizarre, but if it works, I am happy! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Philip_D
Frequent Visitor

A bit more info...I had the target URL as a input variable.  I just amended it so that the URL is hard coded, and it worked.  I shall do some more testing on this next week.  It seems a little bizarre, but if it works, I am happy! 

View solution in original post

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Philip_D,

It seems that your issue has been solved by yourself.
If your problem has been solved, You could go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (79,537)