cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Saratha30_M
Level: Powered On

Custom solution building with AI Builder model

I am using powerapps for AI builder form processing.  I am using US instance for AI Builder.  I would like to do invoice pdf data extraction by using AI Builder - Form processing. I have created a custom solution and custom entity.   After extracting the data, storing in the custom entity. Created AI Builder model and trained the model and used this trained model in the flow to capture the data and insert to the entity.  But while creating the solution, the model is not including in the custom solution. Is it possible to include the model in the custom solution.

3 REPLIES 3
PowerApps Staff JoeF-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: Custom solution building with AI Builder model

Hi @Saratha30_M,

Thanks for inquiring about this. As of today, it's not possible to add an AI Builder model to a solution. 

If I may ask, why do you want to add the AI Builder model you trained to your custom solution?

Thanks!

Saratha30_M
Level: Powered On

Hi Joe,

In microsoft flow, I am using the trained model in the "Predict". If model is not there in my custom solution, if I am taking solution pack and import in some other environment, I need to create new model and integrated to flow.

PowerApps Staff JoeF-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Thanks for the context. Indeed, today you need to create a new model as you move to another environment. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,903)