We are doing some testing and my flow was working reasonably well yesterday, but today I keep getting an error about "apply to each" failing due to the passed array being null. It looks like it's processing the forms properly but the output to a foreach loop that adds the table entries into excel is null.
I retrained a new model and recreated the flow from scratch in another environment and am still having the same issue. I'm passing "table entries" to the loop, it then flows to "Add New Row to Table."
Solved! Go to Solution.
Ok, I see the issue. The model has stopped recognizing the table field entirely, and it's passing a null value. Quick test doesn't work properly anymore either even when I use a form that processed fine yesterday.
The model seems to have broke, but I tried building a fresh one on the same forms and it had the same problems.
This was just a temporary glitch, our models are back in action so I've marked it as resolved. Much appreciation for JoeF-MSFT for reaching out so quickly.
We were able to complete the next portion of our testing and the form processing is really well done. We had some unusually complex tabular handwritten, and computer generated forms and it was much more accurate than other products I've tested. Major bonus points for being easy to set up and maintain for non-technical users. Very nice.
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.