cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

2 lists - If 1 list item is modified update the other list item with the modified columns

I have 2 lists 

TDY and Support 

If a TDY list item is modifed, I need the Support list item to get updated. I have matching Titles which are made of if User Profile Look ups (Office)(UserID) they are the same for both lists. But I cannot get the Support list to update. I tired using the ID of the support list by pulling the list and matching the Title but that does not work. I am at loss and I have tired all of the tips and tricks and forums and ideas. I need to get this done for a group since the hurricane is on its way. Any help would be amazing!!! 

2 lists and getting 1 to update the other if modified.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: 2 lists - If 1 list item is modified update the other list item with the modified columns

Hi @jetbluebob,

Do you want to update item in Support list if the same item is modified in TDY list?

Is there only one common item in each list?

If there is only one common item in the lists, please take the following flow for a reference.

In the Get items action, using Filter query to get the item that you are going to update, then adding the action Update item to update the item with corresponding values.

The following flow structure just works fine, please take it for a reference:

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: 2 lists - If 1 list item is modified update the other list item with the modified columns

Hi @jetbluebob,

Do you want to update item in Support list if the same item is modified in TDY list?

Is there only one common item in each list?

If there is only one common item in the lists, please take the following flow for a reference.

In the Get items action, using Filter query to get the item that you are going to update, then adding the action Update item to update the item with corresponding values.

The following flow structure just works fine, please take it for a reference:

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,054)