cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
WaleedBinAfzal Helper I
Helper I

How to format link properly in Create HTML table in Ms flow?

Hi,

I am trying to create an html table with one column having link to the opportunity. This table I am using in sending emails. 

But there is an issue with the anchor tag as it is not appearing as it must appear. I am stuck at this point an its been two days I have searched here and there to get some help but still stuck here.

Please help. How can I see the link as normally anchor tag show. See below image for your reference.

41.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
InterestedBloke Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Re: How to format link properly in Create HTML table in Ms flow?

Hey Waleed,

This is something I've been patiently waiting for, but it's still not there.
You can vote for the idea here.

As for the workaround I've found for this, it's a bit complex at first, but it works nicely:HTML table Flow.png

• Create HTML table as you have with the <a href="...
  • Create Compose 1

replace(body('HTML_Table'),'&lt;a href=&quot;','<a href="')

• Create Compose 2

replace(outputs('Compose1'),'&quot;&gt;','">')​

• Create Compose 3

replace(outputs('Compose2'),'&lt;/a&gt;','</a>')​

• (optional) Create Compose action called "Style" to format your table (i use the below formatting that i stole from a colleague, but you can create your own here)

<style>
body, p {font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; font-size: 11pt}
table { background:white;border-collapse:collapse }
th {border:solid white 1.0pt; background:#106EBE;padding:1.45pt 3.6pt 1.45pt 3.6pt; color: white}
td { border-top:none;border-left:none;border-bottom:solid white 1.0pt;border-right:solid white 1.0pt;padding:1.45pt 3.6pt 1.45pt 3.6pt;box-sizing: border-box }
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:#0563C1; text-decoration:underline; }
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-priority:99; color:#954F72; text-decoration:underline;}
</style>​

• Create "Send an email" action that's not version2 - important as it has to be HTML.
    • Or i think it might even work with version2 if you switch to the HTML type
    • (optional) start e-mail with the output from "Style"
  • Insert output from Compose 3 where you want your table to be

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
InterestedBloke Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Re: How to format link properly in Create HTML table in Ms flow?

Hey Waleed,

This is something I've been patiently waiting for, but it's still not there.
You can vote for the idea here.

As for the workaround I've found for this, it's a bit complex at first, but it works nicely:HTML table Flow.png

• Create HTML table as you have with the <a href="...
  • Create Compose 1

replace(body('HTML_Table'),'&lt;a href=&quot;','<a href="')

• Create Compose 2

replace(outputs('Compose1'),'&quot;&gt;','">')​

• Create Compose 3

replace(outputs('Compose2'),'&lt;/a&gt;','</a>')​

• (optional) Create Compose action called "Style" to format your table (i use the below formatting that i stole from a colleague, but you can create your own here)

<style>
body, p {font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; font-size: 11pt}
table { background:white;border-collapse:collapse }
th {border:solid white 1.0pt; background:#106EBE;padding:1.45pt 3.6pt 1.45pt 3.6pt; color: white}
td { border-top:none;border-left:none;border-bottom:solid white 1.0pt;border-right:solid white 1.0pt;padding:1.45pt 3.6pt 1.45pt 3.6pt;box-sizing: border-box }
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:#0563C1; text-decoration:underline; }
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-priority:99; color:#954F72; text-decoration:underline;}
</style>​

• Create "Send an email" action that's not version2 - important as it has to be HTML.
    • Or i think it might even work with version2 if you switch to the HTML type
    • (optional) start e-mail with the output from "Style"
  • Insert output from Compose 3 where you want your table to be

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,384)