cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MahakJain
Level: Powered On

Microsoft flows: Map Dynamics 365 lookup value to SharePoint look up.

We have Customer and Lead look up on a Internal Request(custom entity) in Dynamics 365. Similarly, Customer and Lead look up on 'Request' Sharepoint list.  Microsoft flow will trigger on Internal Request(D365) record creation.

I need to map Cust/ Lead lookup (D365) with Sharepoint's Cust/Lead lookup list. For example: I have created one Internal Request record in D365 and entered  'Deloitte' in the Customer field. Now using Microsft flow, I need to check if Deloitte is present in the customer list in SharePoint, if YES, map it with the customer fields in the Request list. And If NO, create a item in the Customer list(SharePoint) and map it in the looup field of Request list.

I have just started working working with Microsoft Flows and Sharepoint. I might have not used the correct terminologies.  

Thanks & regards,

Mahak J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MahakJain

I tried to map CRM lookup value with Sharepoint look up....

I tried to map CRM lookup value with Sharepoint look up.Untitled.pngTriggering MF on create of Internal Request entity, Getting it's account details then getting customer Entry Item in share point based on account name. and mapping the ID in the final Share point Request list.

Untitled.png

But I have one question here, how can I give the condition if the account lookup is null in the Internal Request(Dynamics 365). I am using below(img) condition but it is not working.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Re: Microsoft flows: Map Dynamics 365 lookup value to SharePoint look up.

Hi @MahakJain ,

I am afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

As you said, the customer is a lookup column.

So you can only set the column value based on the lookup column valus.

When you add  'Deloitte' in the Customer field in Dynamics 365, if the value isn't present in the customer list,

you can't add the value to the list. You can only choose the value from the 'Request' list.

As the pic shown, you can ony choose the value from the lookp column.

Capture2.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

MahakJain

Re: Microsoft flows: Map Dynamics 365 lookup value to SharePoint look up.

Thanks @v-zhos-msft for the quick respose.

What I understood from your response is that we can't check in microsoft flows if the company is present in sharepoint lookup list or not. Is it correct?

MahakJain

I tried to map CRM lookup value with Sharepoint look up....

I tried to map CRM lookup value with Sharepoint look up.Untitled.pngTriggering MF on create of Internal Request entity, Getting it's account details then getting customer Entry Item in share point based on account name. and mapping the ID in the final Share point Request list.

Untitled.png

But I have one question here, how can I give the condition if the account lookup is null in the Internal Request(Dynamics 365). I am using below(img) condition but it is not working.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,180)