cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Send E mail with Bucket Plain Name not ID

Hello together,

I've the follwoing Problem ... I will send E Mail to external E Mail Adress when a Task in Planner was assigned to a user ... so my problem is, that there is Only Bucket ID ... I need the Bucket in Plain Text ... what should I Do to get it in Mail.

Thanks a lot

BR Dnaiel Unbenannt.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hey @Daniel115 

You can check the flow below for mulitple plans in the same group:

ggsg.PNG

First list the plans for a group and based on the plan id now list buckets and then check for the bucket id of the task assigned and the bucket id of the buckets from list buckets and then if matches get the name of the bucket. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Daniel115 

The trigger returns with the bucket ID only. You can then use the list buckets action and match the bucket id from the trigger and then get the name of the bucket from there. ee32.PNG

Note that in the list buckets you will have to provide the group and plan and it will return buckets from that plan/ group only. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Daniel115 ,

Another method you can try:

75.PNG76.PNG

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

@v-bacao-msft  Thanks for both ways... it works ... but is it possible to do this over every plan? ... in both cases I've to do this for every plan ... when there is a new ... I've to mention it and to put on new notification ... better is to handle it for all plans ...?

Possible? Idea?

Thank you

Highlighted

Hey @Daniel115 

You can check the flow below for mulitple plans in the same group:

ggsg.PNG

First list the plans for a group and based on the plan id now list buckets and then check for the bucket id of the task assigned and the bucket id of the buckets from list buckets and then if matches get the name of the bucket. 

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,125)