cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerBas

BingMaps Connector | Maps gives error on Android

I've leveraged the BingMaps connector to show a map and pushpin of device current location.
It runs perfectly fine on the laptop, but when opening the app on Android the map gives an error.

Using the BingMaps connector to show the address name works on both devices (BingMaps.GetLocationByPoint(Location.Latitude,Location.Longitude).name), it is specifically related to the image showing the Bing Map.

Error:

One or more parameters are not valid. Pushpin: This parameter value has an invalid format

Defined the image as:

BingMaps.GetMap("Road",15,Location.Latitude, Location.Longitude,{pushpin:Location.Latitude&","&
Location.Longitude&";113"})

Any thoughts why this does not work on Android?

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerBas ,

Have you tried to test with another Android device to see if the error remains?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-monli-msft ,

Yes, same error on Android tablet as phone - unfortunately, I cannot test on iPhone.

Have re-installed the PowerApps app thru Google Play, to ensure the latest version is running.

Re-created the image with the BingMapd function to ensure the issue is not related to caching or whatsoever..

Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Bas

Some more details, if I remove the "Pushpin" from the function, the error is different:

"The requested resource was not found" 

Maybe this helps?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (3,816)