cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Book a room automatically load more rooms

Hey,

I'm currently in the process of making the book a room app suitable for our organisation by removing unnecessary screens and making it a little bit more user friendly. When I view the available rooms, users can select their department which is a filter on the roomemailname. 

One could opt for using room lists, but our employees are allowed to work in rooms from different departments and if we were using a roomlist, users constantly have to change these lists/reload available rooms query and view if there is perhaps a spot in the other department.

Using a filter on email name works great, however, not all available rooms are loaded from the start. I believe this is because of the API limitation (20 rooms). When you scroll down, a button appears that allows you to load more rooms. From my understanding, this just runs the query again and adds rooms to the availableroomemail collection. 

My question is: can I load more rooms when I go to the meetingselection screen?

Problem: not all rooms are loaded, so people search for a room and nothing turns up, even though the room might be available, it is just outside of the first 20 rooms that are loaded. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,389)