Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

Can't Download Cloud Apps for Editing

Hi PG

Recently, I can;t download my Cloud Apps for editing.

Even downloading for the whole night, nothing happened! (keeping spinning Downloading...).

Please advise what happens and what can I do.

(I need to edit them a suddenly lost my local files).

Thanks....URGENT!

hpkeong
8 REPLIES 8
WendyLi
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi hpkeong, 

Does this issue occur for one app or all apps?

In my end, it could work well. Could you close PowerApps Studio and have a try again?

Please open Task Manager, and check if there are enough CPU and Memory.

Also, please try to reboot your machine, after finishing, have a try.

Thanks,

Wendy

Got this problem also.

mr-dang
Community Champion
Community Champion

Confirmed: I have this problem.

I attempt to open an app. The dialog says "Loading app" and "Getting ready," but changes to "Closing app." Then I have an error that an object does not support or have the WrapCount property. The cause of my problem may be different than @hpkeong though.

Edit: This is urgent. I think the latest version of PA may have changed the WrapCount property and as a result these apps are incompatible. Neither the cloud app nor the corresponding msapp file can open.

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom
junbarba
Frequent Visitor

Hi Admin,

I also encounter this problem right now. The app that I want to download keeps on loading. Anyone else can help us please.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Jun

Satishbarnala
Microsoft
Microsoft

I too have this problem. I have about 6 apps and out of these I can't do anything with a couple of apps. I can't download them, play, edit, nothing. Not sure what's going wrong 😞

Same problem today. Its was working in past. Today cant download to client for editing. Has this been solved?

The web version of Studio has now been fixed. Please try your apps again. The Windows version will take longer to get through the Store process.

Thank you Andy!

I can download and edit all my apps now. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,710)