cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Collection not displaying all the recorded data from SharePoint List

In my Power App, data source is sharepoint list. As it consists of multiple rows of data I have created a collection ( sitecollect) . 

Also, my gallery on main screen gets filtered using multiple dropdowns and a search option . 

Drop down 1 : Market 

Drop down 2 : Request Type 

Date picker (to and from) 

Search : Status 
I have written below formula in order to achieve the desired output and it works fine if using SharePoint list directly.  However, same formula doesn't pull all the entries when used for collection . Can anyone please help me ? 

I am new to powerapp building, so even this formula I got from multiple online sources and finally got it working (on sharepoint)

Search( If( request_1.Selected.Value="All" And market_1.Selected.Result <> "-", Filter(sitecollect,Market=market_1.Selected.Result And Created >= DatePicker1.SelectedDate And Created <= DatePicker2.SelectedDate), request_1.Selected.Value <> "All" And market_1.Selected.Result = "-", Filter(sitecollect, 'Request Type' = request_1.Selected.Value And Created >= DatePicker1.SelectedDate And Created <= DatePicker2.SelectedDate), Show selected department And selected color Filter(sitecollect,Market=market_1.Selected.Result And 'Request Type'=request_1.Selected.Value And Created >= DatePicker1.SelectedDate And Created <= DatePicker2.SelectedDate)  ), TextInput1_1.Text,"Status")

TanviMehta_0-1600954540948.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @TanviMehta 

Collect and ClearCollect functions are not delegatable so your collection will be limited by the number of items in your list. You can increase the maximum from a default of 500 to 2000 by changing the setting file>settings >Advanced setting > change 500 to 2000. If your list is more than 2000, you will need to get more creative.

Highlighted

Thankyou @Drrickryp . I have already changed the max limit to 2000. And slso, so far my list size is only 360 .

Highlighted

@TanviMehta 

Your formula is quite complex. I suggest you build it in parts so you can troubleshoot where the problem is.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,649)