Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRuss
Helper II
Helper II

Creator Kit: CommandBar - Item reference resource or style guide

Hey there,

I am following the Creator Kit and have installed the custom component CommandBar into my canvas app. I am wondering if there is a resource online that lists all of the available Actions for the Switch code found in the OnSelect property of the CommandBar itself.  Apart from the default buttons available ("New", "Edit", "Cancel", "Save", "Delete", "Refresh", and "Help"), an example of an Action that I am interested in running would include updating the context for a variable [Ex.

UpdateContext({varAddNew: false})]. So really, just running code freely in the Switch. I know that a Flow can be launched with the Action item "NameOfFlow.Run()" and you can also simply launch a webpage in a new tab with another Action as well. Can anyone point me to a reference resource or style guide that contains all of these available Actions?

Creator Kit CommandBar ComponentCreator Kit CommandBar ComponentOnSelect propertyOnSelect property

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,449)