Helper I

Error: The key didn't match any rows in the table

I have created a new SQL table as follows

ID, varchar(50), primary key

Name, varchar((50),

Postcode, varchar(50)

This is populated with example data.

When I try to link this table to a Gallery or use it, I get the error

"The requested operation is invalid. Server response: PA_Table1 failed: The key didn't match any rows in the table."

But this is just doing a basic load, no filtering or anything i.e. I set the Items property of the Gallery to PA_Table1.

I can link to older tables fine. I have also duplicated an older table (which works fine if I connect to it) and this also gives the error.

However, it is actually connecting to the data source as it allows me to select the fields in the gallery.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DuncanIVH
Helper I
Helper I

This issue was repeatable with different tables. The 'solution' was to wait for a while - at least 15 minutes and eventually the error would disappear. Looks like PowerApps and SQL were out of sync, even though I had tried manually refreshing the data source.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DuncanIVH
Helper I
Helper I

This mysteriously started working by itself.

v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DuncanIVH ,

Does the error still occur? If it works fine, you could mark your answer as a 'solution' to close the case.

Best Regards,

Charlie Choi

DuncanIVH
Helper I
Helper I

This issue was repeatable with different tables. The 'solution' was to wait for a while - at least 15 minutes and eventually the error would disappear. Looks like PowerApps and SQL were out of sync, even though I had tried manually refreshing the data source.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,099)