cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ovie
Regular Visitor

Excel not working with powerapps

I tried to disconnect excel from OneDrive and then reupload it in OneDrive — it didn’t work. 

I also had removed OneDrive before and then reconnected OneDrive to have it as a data source. 

However, whatever I do, the result is the same. It is the same message. Please help! Thank you in advance?

3 REPLIES 3
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

I suggest you remove the excel table from inside Power Apps, then reconnect again. When you remove the connection, the name of the table will no longer exists in power Apps until you reconnect again.

Another approach is to create New Excel Table in your onedrive and connect that Table.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Ovie
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I decided to put it as a SharePoint list instead and it worked wonderfully! Thanks though, really appreciated.

Hi @Ovie ,

Glad that you have found a better solution. SharePoint is more useful when using PowerApps. You can mark your reply as an solution, this will benefit other community members who stuck with the same question.
Best regards,
Allen

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (30,112)