true,
Search_.Text in C2
) && If(
IsBlank(ComboBox1_1.Selected),
true,
C3 in ComboBox1_1.SelectedItems.Value
)
). 
ForAll(GUAT, Collect(collGUATMasterData, {C1: Step, C2:'Short Description', C3:LookUp(collGUATResponses, Title=vUserMail &&(GUATListID)=Text(Step) && (Scenario)=Text(Scenario) && (Step)=Text(Stepp) && (Name_)=Text(varUser), RadioValue), C4:System, C5:Scenario, C6:Stepp, C7:Name_=User().FullName})); - This is in my onstart. 

I have a combobox that takes in radio items which is just works, issues, doesn't work declared in onvisible. It used to work and now it will show the radio buttons selected then it will take random ones that weren't selected for any button and are blank and show them if I went in the Radio combobox and chose works. Why could this be happening. Typically the user will use another combobox first combobox1_2 to filter and then filter again with the radio combobox which is the C3 line. 

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

If this was working and stopped working without you intervening on the app, your data sources, etc. then this may not be a configuration issue. It's possible an update has been rolled out that has had undesired effects or something else with the service is going on.

Have you tested the most important parts of this yet in a fresh app? I suggest trying that next to see if it follows. If not, open a support incident through the Power Platform Admin Center as there may be something service-related to this. If the new app works fine, update and let us know.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,627)